Nationwide Proactive Approach
Our risk advisory service is delivered by our inhouse experienced professionals who focus on the protection of people, infrastructure and information from internal and external threats and risks and environmental influences. As our world shifts, risk and threats are constantly evolving. Nationwide understand this is a crucial element of protecting our client’s business and their environment. We develop enterprise security strategies that align with your organisation’s core functions, risk appetite and customer needs.
- Strategy Programs
- Threat & Vulnerability Assessments
- Security Management
- Business Continuity
- Emergency Management
- Embedded Services
- Strategic Security Advice
- Pandemic Planning
- Business Resilience
Business Resilience is an essential element of all modern business strategy and Nationwide Corporate Services has developed significant in-house capability across the following key strategy areas:
- Audit and Mitigation Advice.
- Protective Security Reviews.
- Technology reviews and upgrade planning
- Control Room best practise
Counter Terrorism Planning
- Crowded Places risk mitigation
- Crowd movement dynamics
- Deployable overt and covert Behavioural Awareness Officers
- Hostile Vehicle Mitigation and Crowded Place Traffic Control Advice.
Emergency Management Support
- Event Emergency Management and Crisis Response Co-ordination,
- Law enforcement and key stakeholder engagement and liaison
External (Corporate Training)
Nationwide Corporate Services can leverage our in-house capability to deliver contemporary corporate training that is practical, targeted and designed with the end user in mind. Our corporate training sessions are delivered by industry experts with practical experience from law enforcement to defence and provide real world experience which is transferable into the corporate sector. Our courses include:
- Active Armed Offender (Active Assailant) programs.
- Conflict resolution and de-escalation
- Behavioural Analysis
- Maritime Security Guard
- Port Facility and Port Security Officer accreditation
- Critical Incident Response
For further information on our course curriculum please contact us.